coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

From my myspace thoughts to you writing as Subdefective Gilmore, from ARCADIA

The Truth about me...... Current mood: contemplative Category: Life
Do you want to know me? That is a question I only dare to ask those who have choosen me as friends here in this internet entanglement. I open my world up to you to be torn apart, ridiculed, detested, yearning to earn your respect. Do our beliefs create conflicts with one another? Are we the same, all about acceptance, forgiveness, love, peace, the fairy tale that we can exist in peace without the violence that is purged upon us. Do you know what it is like to need...... a burning inside you soo deep to find that human connection anyone to connect not based on Gender or SEX? Do you find yourself questioning yourself, or answering your own questions? No matter how hard you continue to push forward are you awed by the pressure to perform to be considered a part of society?
Subdefective Gilmore


I spend to much time thinking Current mood: dorky Category: Life
Most of my life has been spent in thoughts, phrases, daydreams, and contemplation of what is to come. Last year a choice was made to keep moving forward. It has become a phrase that I choose to use on a daily basis in order to get through whatever it is. Connections of spirituality have been a little underneath what could, be only scratching the outer surface of the concrete. Emotional growth, and Spiritual growth are two important entities, making me laugh with all this pop culture I surround myself with finding I understand things better with time as well as age which also makes me laugh. Part of me trying to loose control without remorse, hence my inability to let loose on a dance floor without self-consciousness, or embaressment.
Strength is usually found in my meditation which includes music, typing, thinking, comtemplating, daydreaming, and believing therefore turning in a circle like this life to confirm that I spend to much time in Deliberation.
Subdefective Gilmore

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Is the online world only made up of savage ridicule and conflict? Surely not. I don't meant to be an idealist, but I think it can act to bring people together. Yes, society does pressure us to perform conformity with the world's expectations, but the nature of the internet's user-generated content allows us to subvert and overturn. We write the blogs, we write the encyclopedia articles, we have authorship. Even one subversive voice can therefore create change. Long live the revolution!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home