coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

Ok another year gone by to add to the notch of life! I hope we all were able to learn, grow, and become more indepth people of tolerance acceptance giving of hope to each other that is light not darkness

If not I am sorry you feel so enangered, enraged, unsettled, to choose Distruction over creation
I am Subdefective yes, I am smart at least I think so, this is why I am a Gilmore
Remember tolearnace is a girl's best friend, as long as it's used towards people who choose not to mame each other physically, mentally, or emotionally. This is america a place for freedom that is why our soldiers are dying in Iraq! This means Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, The fifth amendment. The people in this world leave me wondering if anyone cares.
to those of you true friends thank you.
"This is who I am you can like it or not you can love me or leave me cuz I'm never gonna stop"-Madonna
TTYL-Subdefective
2:11 PM - (orginally posted on my myspace blog)

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Amen! I wish there was more tolerance in the world. Let's send some positive energy out there, people!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home