coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Good Candy gone bad, and bra's.

I've been reading many blogs about the change of Necco Wafers Candy. I too am very disappointed that this has happened. I guess I should know that nothing old ever lasts in this Century change is inevitable. I have one objection. Why can't we have both? What is wrong with allowing those people who liked the older style of Necco Wafers to be able to purchase them. I of coarse understand the change with the all natural, but to take the candy hearts and make only the new versions? It is not a consumer's dream. It is like my grandmother going into a store to buy her favorite bra that just won't fit. It is not comfortable, or familiar. What it is is annoying. I know not a great analogy, but that is what I compare it to. Candy, and Bra's. Candy is suppose to be enjoyment and give you a relaxed feeling. Bra's are suppose to provide support. A candy supports you when it is there in times of a mood lifter. They are to support you in a different way. This candy at least in the shape of a heart no longer does that for me. As for bra's my brand of Hanes also got slapped away so as soon as I come home it usually gets whipped to the side of my bed. Don't even get me started on under wires. Yes, some change is good, but this leaves me nothing but shamed.-ARCADIA

1 Comments:

Blogger fibrowitch said...

I live right near the NECCO factory. The hearts use to use the same formula as NECCO wafers. I have not been seeing NECCO wafers in the stores since the end of December. I hope this just means they retooled to make the new candy hearts. Not that the entire line is going to taste this way.

NECCO candy goes back to the civil war, when a sleeves worth was part of army rations.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home